Google Tips & Tricks
- Things You Didn't Know Google Did
- Search Engine Optimization
- Making Money With Google
- Google Apps for Your Domain
- Google Games
Things You Didn't Know Google Did
Most people know Google does Web search. You may not know you can find movie show times or track packages. Google not only has a lot of products, they have a lot of hidden features and surprises.
- Search Like a Google Ninja
- Try These Google Now Commands
- Things You Didn't Know About Google Maps
- Cool Search Tricks to Impress Your Friends
- How to Embed Google Calendar on Your Website
- Things You Didn't Know Gmail Did
- Hidden Google Products
- How to Search Safely in Front of Your Boss or Your Kids
- Turn on Experimental Gmail Labs Features
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the art of making your Web pages easier to find in search engines. If you are creating any sort of content for the Web, you need to know at least a few Google basics. Otherwise, your content may never be found in the most popular search engine in the world.
- How to Improve Your Web Site's Google Ranking
- Why Titles Matter - How to Get More People to See Your Pages in Google
- What Is PageRank and How Do I Use It?
- Improve Your Web Site With Google Toolbar
- Don't Make Click Here Links - Why Anchor Text Matters In Google
- Does TinyURL Transfer PageRank?
Making Money With Google
You can put AdSense ads on many Google products and services or on your own Web sites and earn money from the advertising revenue. It takes time, effort, and dedication to make lots of money, but there are many people who have managed to get it to work for them.
- What is AdSense?
- AdSense Don'ts - Dirty Tricks and Bad Tips to Get Banned From AdSense
- How to Add AdSense to Blogger to Make Money From Your Blog
- How to Add AdSense to Your Blog Feed
Google Apps for Your Domain
Microsoft isn't the only company providing productivity tools for the office these days. Google Apps offers a suite of hosted Google services aimed at small to medium sized businesses. Google Apps includes tools such as Google Sites, Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Calendar. The service comes in both free and premium editions, and both paid and free versions let you use your existing Web domain.
- What's the Difference Between Google Accounts and Google Apps?
- What's the Difference Between Google Apps and Google App Engine?
- What Is Google Apps Team Edition?
- Review of Google Apps
- Gmail Review
- Review of Google Docs
- How to Share and Collaborate With Google Docs
- Review of Google Calendar
Google cultivates a culture of playfulness. Google's corporate headquarters, the Googleplex, is decorated with bean bag chairs and Lava Lamps. Many Google tools allow third party programmers to tweak them in interesting ways, including lots of jokes and games. Google would never let an April Fool's Day pass without some sort of hoax. Here's a little more Google fun and games.
- 10 Google Easter Eggs
- Google's Graveyard - Services Google Killed
- Find Recipes Using Cookin' With Google