From the article: 29 Google April Fool's Day Jokes and Pranks
I love Google April Fool's Day jokes. There's always something fun on the main page, and often there's more fun at individual services. My favorite joke has always been the 2004 release of Gmail, since it wasn't a joke, but the features and service they offered at the time made it seem like they had to be kidding.
So what was your favorite April Fool's Day joke? Did it fool anyone? Share Your Favorite
Best of My April Fool's Jokes
- My brother had driven my car and a bunch of us to Las Vegas. We decided to stay at the hotel that night and rest while he went out to gamble for a while. We figured out when he came back and went out to the parking lot to find where he had parked the car. We moved it. The next morning we all came out to go run around and we followed my brother to the place he parked the car and we asked him where the car was. He said he had parked it here. We looked around the lot and I started crying about my car while my brother continued to run around looking. After a while my crying turned to laugher and we all started laughing. My brother was confused and guessed we had done something. We told him that the car was on the other side of the hotel. He said he'd get me back good.
- Years ago, my husband awoke our then five year old daughter with "Michelle, get up quick and look out the window. There's a giraffe in the backyard!" Michelle is now grown and has repeated this same April Fool's joke on her own kids with same excited reaction.
- —Guest Wanda
- I saved pieces of those rubber cement that comes on credit cards etc. in the mail, for over a year. on April Fools I put the pieces all over a coworkers desk while he was at lunch. It looked like boogers. It was hilarious. He was finding piecws for days. The best was on the ear piece of his phone.
- —Guest Kat
- My best joke happened late in the day on April fools. I put corn flakes in my fathers pillow case. I heard them going to bed, lights out 2 seconds later him yelling at my mother that something was crawling all over the bed. He heard the cornflakes crunch as he laid down his head. His reaction was over the top as he was a police officer!
- —Guest Wannasew
Favourite April Fools Day Jokes
- One year a radio announcer told the audience that a jumbo was going under the Sydney Harbour bridge. Thousands flocked to see the spectacle and saw an elephant on a barge sail through.
- —Guest Annie Gainsford
Raisin in the Toothpaste
- Stuff a raisin into the top of the toothpaste. Yuck! Hee hee!
Old But Still Funny
- Years ago I called my roommate at his job and told him a phone message had been left for him to call Mr. Lyon or Mr. Bayer, and the phone number. He did. It was the number of the local zoo.
- —Guest Linda Thomas
- The first prank I've ever pulled-Me and my friend decided to prank my room mate. So we went into his room and opened his bathroom window and screen and hid his most important items and knocked over his chair and a few other items. He went to his room thinking one of us trashed it but I went to his bathroom and was like did you leave your window open or did someone break in? The face he made was priceless. So he ran to my room and grabbed my husbands gun ready to find the thief.
- —Guest Noreen
Blow Horn and Coffee table
- This is an old one but still always the best. If you take an airhorn and blow it while someone is sleeping....this is funny. What is even more funny though is whenever you have something mounted above them. It could be a little coffee table or if it is a bottom bunk have some sort of creepy picture above the victim's head. The results:You get a person that screams, then looks confused and then screams again. What really can make a person scream is a mirror. Not insulting obviously but from experience my first thought would be. Who is this person who is mimicking my every movement. I realize this is more of a prank than an april fool's joke, but hey>>>WHY NOT RIGHT?
- —Guest Mr. Crazy Pranks
- My father returned from being away for 1 month at 3am. The next morning(April 1st) at 6am while preparing for school I rushed into his room and yelled "MY CAR IS ON FIRE, COME QUICK". He jumped out of bed in just his underwear and ran outside to see my car was fine. I quickly locked the door. We live on a verrrrry busy street. Needless to say, he was not impressed.
- —Guest Nick
Salt on Toothbrush
- ok so here's how it works. When your friend is asleep, put salt on their toothbrush and watch their face when they brush their teeth. Hysterical! I did it to my friend, and she even laughed.
- —Guest baimcf3
- I love when you put shaving cream all over someones face and hands then tickle them with a feather. That one always works!
- —Guest Sara
Best Gas Mileage/Worst Gas Mileage Ever
- Had a friend that was very into constantly checking his gas mileage weekly. I started adding a gallon of gas to his tank each day when he wasn't around. About 2 weeks into it he started chiming in that he was getting the best gas mileage ever!! 60-65 miles to the gallon. Then I started siphoning out a gallon a day for a couple of weeks!!
- —Guest Brent
- My friend had a little brother who had purchased new skiis recently. We got his mom to give us the info off the receipt, then called the brother to tell him there had been an error, that his on-sale skiis he just bought were NOT on sale and that he owed the store another hundred dollars. I had him really going for quite a while, especially because I knew all the particulars about the skiis. He was most upset because he was getting ready to leave the country, to serve a church mission, and did not have any extra money. Finally, I felt like I should let him off the hook, so I said, "well, sir. There is just one thing left to say." He, exasperated by now, said, "Oh, yeah- what's that?" and I said, "April Fool's." He was dead silent for several seconds, then asked, "WHO is this?" I had to 'fess up. His older sister and I had taped the whole thing, so he got a kick out of hearing it back, especially now knowing that he did NOT have to pay the ski store any more money!
- —Guest Cheryl
April Fool's Day, Best Ever
- The best ever April Fool's Day I ever heard was when the local radio station in Townsville, Qld, Australia, included a breaking news story at 6am, about the Barrier Reef Wonderland, a Marine Aquarium, had sprung a leak. Apparently the glass tunnel underneath the main shark tank had a large crack in it and was leaking. The news reader had said that the aquarium was asking people who had swimming pools to donate their use for somewhere to keep the sharks, rays, grouper and assorted fish until the tank could be repaired. The Aquarium would supply all the salts chemicals and food to keep the specimens alive. A Professor of Marine Science from Florida was consulted on the subject and asked for her advice. Various people in Townsville rang the radio station donating the use of their swimming pools. It was so well done and believable, but I think that Pricey, the morning radio personality may have gotten himself into a bit of trouble with the managers, pity, it was brilliant.
- —Guest Dinkidi
1-15 of 30Next